A talent plan outlines the skills and talents needed to achieve future business goals, and where and how those talent needs will be met. It is created to ensure your workforce has the right skills to meet the growth and competitive ambitions of your business.
There is a great deal to consider when creating a Talent Plan including:
- Understanding your business goals and competitive environment
- Knowing your current talent supply situation
- Exploring where you have skills gaps
- Identifying ways to source, screen and assess candidates effectively
- Marketing and promotion to attract the best new talent
At Spaghetti Junction, we advise and support you throughout the process.
We have a unique combination of skills, education and corporate experience to bring to the task. And we are supported by a community of sector and service experts.
We will work with you to ensure you have a Talent Plan that is totally aligned to your business objectives and delivers the outcomes you desire.
Contact us today to discover how we can support you in writing your Talent Plan.